Tag for 2.6.9

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Tue Nov 17 19:38:01 EST 2015

--On November 17, 2015 at 9:41:49 AM +0100 Geert Janssens
<geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:

> On Tuesday 17 November 2015 02:33:08 Mike Alexander wrote:
>> Is there a reason that there's no 2.6.9 tag in the Git repository?
>> It seems like it should go on 4241505.
>>
>>            Mike

> It is there on my local repository and on github. I'm surprised you
> don't see it ?
>
> Geert

This is odd.  I have two copies of the Git repository on my machine and
I see it in one and not the other.  In one of them I've used fetch for
maint and master, but not pull (i.e. maint and master are behind
origin/maint and origin/master).  This one doesn't see the tag.  On the
other one I've used pull to keep the local branches up to date.  There
must be something about Git I don't understand.  Actually, there's a
lot about it I don't understand well.

Sorry for the confusion, the tag is ok.

            Mike