Re: Completion of translation into Arabic language by 93% (GnuCash 2.6.9‎)

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Nov 19 12:50:49 EST 2015

> On Nov 19, 2015, at 4:39 AM, Benno Schulenberg <coordinator at translationproject.org> wrote:
>

> On 2015-11-19 08:19, Karim Sameh wrote:
>> Also please find attached the latest PO file we updated for inclusion..
>
> I will register this file at the TP, just for archival reasons,
> and then mark the ar language again as 'external' for gnucash.

Benno,

I’m not sure what registration involves, but if it includes keeping a copy of the file you might prefer the one in our repo with the Language-Team header reverted, i.e. not pointing to the TP Arabic Team. You can get it from https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/raw/maint/po/ar.po.

Regards,
John Ralls