Is informaltable OK in documentation

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Oct 11 10:38:48 EDT 2015

> On Oct 11, 2015, at 4:34 AM, Chris Good <chris.good at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hi Geert,
>
> I don't know how to check how it looks in pdf/mobi/epub.
> Do the pdf/mobi/epub versions get built by the daily build?
> Perhaps after it is committed, I could see it in the daily build, and change it again if it is not acceptable?

Yes, they’re all built in the nightly, though that’s the master branch rather than maint so your changes would have to be merged first. Mechtilde Stehmann has a bunch of PRs up right now so I’ll probably do a merge this evening.

Or you could build the ebooks locally. See http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Documentation_Release_Process#Other_documentation_formats for instructions.

Calibre, which you’ll need to make the mobi, will also serve to display the mobi and epub.

Regards,
John Ralls