Doxygen Warnings

Matt Graham matt_graham2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:04:18 EDT 2015

I think I might have a mistake in my doxygen configuration. When generating from the source (obtained by cloning Github repository) I get nearly 450 warnings.

A lot of these relate to references that aren't found. Immediately, on the index.htm page I notice that only one of all the links under “Doxygen Overviews” has been created successfully. Has anyone else generated the documentation from the current source and have you had a similar problem?

Thanks and regards,

Matt Graham