Doxygen Warnings

Matt Graham matt_graham2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:53:32 EDT 2015

Thanks John,

I'm running doxygen directly on the src directory of the code.

Windows 8.1 at the moment. I'm travelling for work at the moment, when I get home over the weekend I'll try it on my gentoo box too

Cheers,
Matt /|\

---- John Ralls wrote ----

> On Sep 1, 2015, at 2:04 AM, Matt Graham <matt_graham2001 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think I might have a mistake in my doxygen configuration. When generating from the source (obtained by cloning Github repository) I get nearly 450 warnings.
>

> A lot of these relate to references that aren't found. Immediately, on the index.htm page I notice that only one of all the links under “Doxygen Overviews” has been created successfully. Has anyone else generated the documentation from the current source and have you had a similar problem?

Matt,

The docs are built nightly (you can find them at http://code.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD) and built last night. I ran Doxygen locally a month or so ago without trouble. Did you try running Doxygen by hand or did you `make docs`? What OS/distro?

Regards,
John Ralls