Using LibreOffice for Documentation

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 12:40:16 EDT 2015

A new but related thread then.

It seems many documenters are not prepared to accept anything but a WYSIWIG solution, even though I feel then learning the arcanery of  LibreOffice is harder than learning Asciidoc. Oh well.

LibreOffice was mentioned ealier, somewhere so I thought I'd experiment a bit.  I've put the results of my experiment at https://github.com/EvansMike/gnucash-opendocs It's not a perfect conversion but reasonably good.  Each file is still separate, and git trackable, and these are included into the master document "guide.odm".

Just thought I'd throw it into the mix.

Mike E