Using AsciiDoc for Documentation (Geert Janssens)

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Sep 3 18:53:53 EDT 2015

> On Sep 3, 2015, at 3:40 PM, Chris Good <chris.good at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> FYI
>
> I remember the Documentation Update Instructions wiki suggests Serna Free could be used as a docbook editor although you have to remove some extraneous stuff.
>
> I thought that it might be easier to modify Serna to not add the extraneous stuff, but AFAICT, Serna no longer seems to be available, although the source is in github.
>
> Shall I remove reference to Serna from wiki?

Huh. I wonder if it was one of those “mirrored without permission” packages that they removed last spring.

Anyway, yeah, you might as well remove it. I don’t think anyone was interested in using it, and since one now must build it from source it’s too hard for non-programmers to get anyway.

Regards,
John Ralls