UserVoice integration in GnuCash Android

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Sep 14 14:43:36 EDT 2015

> On Sep 14, 2015, at 10:30 AM, Ngewi Fet <ngewif at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> I would like to integrate UserVoice for support and feedback into the
> GnuCash Android app. UserVoice has an SDK for integration into apps and it
> would greatly benefit the provision of support and feedback in the app.
>
> I read on some old mailing list emails that GnuCash has a full subscription
> for UserVoice.
>
> Can we integrate it into the Android app, and who can provide me access to
> UserVoice?

GnuCash uses UserVoice to collect enhancement requests, all of which to date apply to GnuCash itself. We don’t use it for support. It’s not clear to me that we can create a separate section for GfA, so does it really make sense to integrate that into GfA? Wouldn’t it be better to have a separate GfA UserVoice account, particularly if you want to use it for support and bug tracking?

As for access, I think only Christian Stimming can do that.

Regards,
John Ralls