UserVoice integration in GnuCash Android

Christian Stimming (mobil) christian at cstimming.de
Wed Sep 16 02:10:37 EDT 2015

Hi Ngewi, indeed I have the admin rights for the uservoice presence. We don't have to pay - at the time, I asked for an upgrade and they granted it to us as free software for free.

I think uservoice is a very good service if you (or gnucash) really wants to be more user accessible . The presentation of information is much more user suited, unlike traditional mailing lists or such. Hence, I would greatly appreciate if you can make good use of this, too. I'll add you with admin rights as soon as I get around some PC, which might take another day or so.

Best regards, Christian

Am 14. September 2015 19:30:22 MESZ, schrieb Ngewi Fet <ngewif at gmail.com>:
>Hello all,
>I would like to integrate UserVoice for support and feedback into the
>GnuCash Android app. UserVoice has an SDK for integration into apps and
>it
>would greatly benefit the provision of support and feedback in the app.
>
>I read on some old mailing list emails that GnuCash has a full
>subscription
>for UserVoice.
>
>Can we integrate it into the Android app, and who can provide me access
>UserVoice?
>
>Regards,
>Ngewi F.

Sent from mobile.