Help finding files to move to new PC

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 21:37:25 EDT 2015

David, I think that the OP stated his problem was not seeing top level accounts in his data file.

I seem to recall at some point in GC’s history that there were circumstances where the top level accounts were being suppressed on some operating systems. I mention this because the OP said the original GC file was under 2.2.9, and I will hazard a guess that they are trying to directly load the file in 2.6.7, which may be the source of the problem.

I don’t recall the specifics of the scenario that I am describing, since it was under Windows, and I am not a Windows user, but perhaps someone who experienced this will remember and help the OP.

David T.