GnuCash Development Visualization - 2015 edition

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:35:44 EDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
> wrote:

The video takes about 9 minutes. Feel free to skip parts if it becomes too
> long :)
>
> Other than that: enjoy !
>
> Geert

Thanks for sharing; this is really cool!

It took me a while, but I've decided that this must just be tracking
development on the Maint branch? Or at least it's only one branch, and each
dot is a file. Perhaps the color of the file correlates to how many times
it was touched? So those radioactive ones on the lower right at the end are
QOF? ^_^

I watched the whole video thinking that maybe each dot was a commit and
each clump of dots was a branch.

In Christ,
Aaron Laws