Windows Nightly Builds

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 05:26:52 EDT 2016

I have previously built successfully on my XP VM so that was why I tried to
load a nightly build on it, seemed to be the simplest way to prove as it
takes so long to build on it.

I see from the build logs that a new build was created on the 24th, ending
f4f-setup.exe but is not in the list of downloads, I wonder if the disk is
FULL ?

Once I have a successful build on XP, I can install on windows 10 to prove
/ debug on their,

Robert