How the date populates when transactions are duplicated

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 08:50:51 EDT 2016

Glad you found a solution that works for you, although I’m scratching my head about your comment regarding “tabbing through” autofill. Once autofill supplies you a transaction, the entire transaction is duplicated (including notes and comments), and pressing enter commits it, which is a pretty quick process, all told. There is no need to tab through all fields.

Regardless, glad you have it sorted.
David