Windows Nightly Builds

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:38:04 EDT 2016

I have just finished testing the nightly build on my XP VM and this is what
I have found...

If I install from the nightly build I get this error on start up but it
carries on and opens as usual...

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org
You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
To find the last stable version, please refer to http://www.gnucash.org
3:2016/04/28 14-51-57:gwen(1112):i18n.c:  120: No translation found for
WIN32 locale [English_United Kingdom.1252]

If I do my own build and run it from the inst directory, it works as normal
with out any error messages.
If I create my own setup.exe by using dist.sh and install that it runs as
usual with no errors on start up.

Strangely the resulting file sizes are different, nightly build was 104583k
and mine is 101270k

Regarding Windows10, it fails to start, to do with time zones, "Year 2016
isn't covered by this time zone." but I will investigate further.

Regards,
Robert