compile error about ./src/swig-runtime.h...

Christian chris at computersalat.de
Thu Aug 4 18:01:17 EDT 2016

Hi,

trying to build (update my gnucash RPM from 2.6.12 to 2.6.13) but
running into this problem:

[   59s] checking if building from an scm managed directory... no
[   59s] checking for ./src/swig-runtime.h... no
[   59s] configure: error:
[   59s]
[   59s] It looks like you are NOT building from Subversion, svk, git or bzr
[   59s] but I cannot find swig-runtime.h.  Check your PATH and make sure
[   59s] we can find gnc-vcs-info in your PATH!
[   59s] Either that or contact gnucash-devel at gnucash.org because
[   59s] the tarball you downloaded is broken.
[   59s]
[   59s]
[   59s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.b5xJgU (%build)

How can I fix it ?
The previous tarball had the missing file ... the current not.
Thank you

--

Christian
   - Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.