Documentation translators: Changed para in ch_oview

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 00:46:00 EDT 2016

Frank,

As a git-challenged documentation contributor (I imagine my git-clutziness is well-documented), is there a non-git way you could present your change, so that I might examine it and maybe comment?

To the list:
Is the group hoping to move away from bugs on Bugzilla in favor of an all-git process? ISTM that recent comments on the lists hint at that direction. As I note above, this can act as a barrier to some of us technologically challenged individuals. Perhaps it is not such a big deal for code developers, but documentation involves a much different contributor base.

David T.