Chart with option or separate reports

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Tue Dec 6 06:49:14 EST 2016

Hi there,

just to let you know I am still alive :-)

Regarding: "Apparently these two were forgotten."
Actually, I noticed that there two ways of how reports had been
implemented, with e.g. Net Worth belonging to a more generic but also
more complex implementation than the others - do not remember the
details anymore.

My conclusion was, that a merge would be best, but it requires more
detailed understanding of the report system. I tried to get deeper into
this over the year, especially as I have an itch with the multi-column
report that is able to display the wrong reports, but failed to make
time for this due to my professional life :-(
Not sure, when I can continue ... but I keep this on my todo-list.

If you have time and ideas around this, you are more than welcome to
overtake :-)

Kind regards,
Carsten