XML Parse error on Local Build

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Dec 10 13:13:57 EST 2016

Op vrijdag 9 december 2016 18:52:00 CET schreef David T.:
> > On Dec 9, 2016, at 5:44 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>
> > wrote:
> >
> > David,
> >
> > Can you post the full output of xsltproc ?
> >
> > In addition, to debug your issue, can you run xsltproc with an extra
> > option ? Below xsltproc commands should be on one line, my e-mail client
> > splits them up unfortunately...
> >
> > xsltproc --load-trace -o output_html/ ../../xsl/general-customization.xsl
> > gnucash-guide.xml
> >
> > The output on the command line should list all files that have been opened
> > during the xsltproc run. That might help figure out if perhaps some files
> > are read multiple times or from another place than you are expecting.
> >

> > Geert
>
> Geert,
>
> The output is long, and attached below. I have scanned it, but nothing jumps
> out at me. The errors seem to start immediately after the docbook files
> load, which is puzzling.
>
> David

Hi David,

Odd indeed. At first sight this suggests something is wrong with your gnucash-
guide.xml file.

In which directory are you running this ? Is that the directory which contains
your clone of the gnucash-docs repository ?
What is the output of "git status" in that directory
And what does "git diff gnucash-guide.xml" report ?

Geert