Windows master build compiles but will not crashes

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:20:26 EST 2016

After further investigation this turned out to be local to me. The error
above seemed to stem from a theme problem with a missing hicolor
'gtk-execute' icon. This did not cause the crash,  the crash turned out to
be an import-map-bayes  slot:key had the value '/', I think this was left
over from some testing I did, changed it to a # and all worked OK.

Sorry for the noise.

Bob