Tax Sched report duplicates accounts

Ted Creedon tcreedon at easystreet.net
Thu Feb 11 13:40:55 EST 2016

For year 2015

There is an apparent conflict between options>general>>from >>to buttons and alternate period drop down box

It works fine if alternate period>>is not "last  year" but is set to >>"use from to" if left as the default "last year" ; the "last year" setting creates the problem of duplication and incorrectly adds in 2014 to 2015

I.e. the reset defaults box/button doesn't work properly either..

I hope this helps

email if more info needed

tedc