Bug 745896, Bayesian matches use Account Full path

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Feb 15 09:45:25 EST 2016

> On Feb 15, 2016, at 2:52 AM, Robert Fewell <14ubobit at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The above bug points to the fact that the Bayesian account matches are
> stored in kvp data by the full path which makes changing the account
> structure and separator a problem.
>
> I was looking at changing this to use the Guid which is used for non
> Bayesian matches and would like to confirm whether this is a master or
> maintenance change. If it is a maintenance change then I will have a look
> at making the changes, I all ready have a solution for master but with the
> KVP issue with forward slashes this has slightly confused the issue.

This will result in database changes so:
*  maint will need to be able to read a file that returns GUIDs.
*  The actual writing of GUIDs for matching accounts goes in master.
*  master will need to be able to read account paths and convert them to GUIDs.

Extra credit if the converter can recognize a changed in the separator and if it still can't find the account asks the user to either select one or to discard the key.

Regards,
John Ralls