Bug 756469

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 09:52:13 EST 2016

Hi Geert.

I'd appreciate some advice on this bug, since you were that last person to touch the (makes my head hurt) regex.

In file dialog-bi-import-gui.c line 328 The regex for description, and notes is currently:

I'm not a regex guru but it seems to me that losing the [^\"] part and just using . would accept the problem lines. This wouldn't strip the extra " from the escaped quote, but it would at least be imported and editable later.  I'd have thought that just accepting everything inside the quoted field would be the correct behaviour?

Mike E

--
PGP key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x00CDB13500D7AB53