Clarifications and guidance for a hopeful contributor

Jesse Olmer jesse at wickedgoodtimes.com
Wed Jan 20 00:58:29 EST 2016

Thanks for the answers John. I appreciate you taking the time to answer
questions I'm sure you've seen a few dozen times before.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 12:50 PM Tracy <tracy at arisiasoft.com> wrote:

> On 1/18/2016 11:52, David Carlson wrote:
> > I hope this does not scare Jesse Olmer, just whet his appetite. It is
> > also a brazen attempt to put my favorite "OFX" import issue at the top
> > of his list ;).
>
> It would indeed be nice to have someone taking a look at it :-)

Happy to take a look at features I know people are actively using and
desire. I've got a solution for 739571 pretty much done (just have to
figure out how to test this area which doesn't appear to have any tests
currently, and no MVC or other test-friendly patterns).
I do have a few clarifying topics which I'll put as a comment on the bug
so that information is preserved in a single spot.

I'll take a look at 673307 next.