Bug 739571 - Matching imported transactions doesn't indicate previously matched entries

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Jan 24 15:22:24 EST 2016

On Saturday 23 January 2016 19:26:19 John Ralls wrote:
> Since import-export hasn't been converted yet, it's better to just
> write your patch in C for maint and let it get converted with the
> rest of the module.

Just for the record, I'm currently working on converting (parts of) the csv
importer code to C++. I'm starting with gnc-csv-model.[ch] and recently
pushed several unit tests to maint to verify my conversion on master
against. I expect to progress slowly but steadily as my time is fairly
limited lately and it's been more than a while since I coded anything in
C++.

Anyway, just so you know...

Regards,

Geert