GnuCash page Development has been changed by Jralls

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Jul 6 09:54:32 EDT 2016

> On Jul 6, 2016, at 12:31 AM, Chris Good <chris.good at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

Chris,

That would be redundant. That line is 1 in a numbered list, and 2 is "Attach a patch to a bug report."

I've reworded it to make the bugzilla statement a bullet under the item and changed it from "and there isn't..." to "If there is already a bug report on the matter be sure to include a link to the bug in the pull request and comment on the bug with a link to the pull request."

I think that conveys exactly what we want.

Regards,
John Ralls