Reports: Utilization of urls

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Mar 8 15:08:02 EST 2016

> On Mar 8, 2016, at 11:32 AM, Carsten Rinke <carsten.rinke at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> The difference is the line chart option for budget reports: it has alrady been included on the master branch, but not on the maint branch.
> I did a git pull today again on both branches just to make sure I did not miss anything.

Sorry, I didn't make the point clear: Should new reports be added in the middle of a stable release series or should they wait for the next major release? If the latter then there should be no commits to maint. The fact that line charts are already partly implemented in master is a strong argument that the others should, too.

Regards,
John Ralls