Reports: Utilization of urls

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Sun Mar 13 13:49:33 EDT 2016

Hi Geert,

"it is not a bug fix"
 From end user point of view I disagree, but I agree that this is not an
item to waste energy on.

"several of your patches I did review and commit only to revert them
afterwards again"
I think that references the
- cashflow calculation issue, which the patch was later-on declared
"obsolete - not a bug, but misunderstanding of function"
- the overlapping x-axis label issue, that showed problems on other
distributions, which I could not see in my environment

"unit test set available for most of our guile modules"
Even though I very much support this idea: I don't think that this would
have avoided the problems above, especially as it is not feasible for me
to run a mutli-distro environment.
For me the question is, if there is man-power available to qualify and
verify the solutions and patches before they are committed, best case:
in different environments.
My perception is that currently this all falls back onto only your table.
Is my perception correct?

Independent of that:
What do you have in mind with a "unit test set"?
You mean documentation as kind of work instructions for testing?
Or do you mean an automated test framework?

Regards,
Carsten