GnuCash backup

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sat May 28 04:19:23 EDT 2016

Hi Colin,

That's about it. What else would you like?
It could also handle restoring files, but the 7-zip gui (or Archive Manager in
Linux) handles that pretty well already.
I suppose it could simplify restores a little better as it already knows where
the archives are and what the GnuCash data file is.
I'm happy to consider mods.

Another mod I've thought about would be to cater for multiple settings for
people that have multiple GC books.

Regards,
Chris Good