Nightly Documentation Builds

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Nov 16 20:16:53 EST 2016

Hi,

Sorry, I should have mentioned it (but I've been busy) --- the docs build
is broken.  It takes manual effort to get the error, I only get a "build
failed" email (which literally says "gnucash-docs build failed" and
nothing more).

I'll try to go take a look tonight.

-derek

On Wed, November 16, 2016 7:57 pm, Chris Good wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Re Lots in Account documentation.
>
> The guide was updated the day after my PR was merged (I think) but the
> help
> (http://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help.pdf) was merged Nov 14 and
> has
> not been updated yet.
>
> Is there something wrong with the Nightly Doc Builds or is it not
> automatic?
>

> Regards,
>
> Chris Good

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745