API for creating invoices?

gnucash at jon.limedaley.com gnucash at jon.limedaley.com
Mon Oct 3 14:22:35 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I browsed the docs and mailing list and see various requests about
creating/modifying an invoice from the command line, but some of the
information is out of date, and the information that might be current is
sparse, and I'm a little scared off from the various warnings from years
ago that playing with the API might break the whole database...  :)

I don't care what language the API is in, but I'd love to be able to add
gnucash scripts to my current RT shell scripts so I could create the RT
tickets and the invoices all at once (and maybe even automatically from a
CSV input file or something each month).

Any current pointers on where to look?

Thanks.