Are There Plans For A GUI Overhaul?

Paul Phillips paul at patchpitch.com
Wed Oct 12 20:59:01 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

 From the comments so far, it sounds like there is a huge mountain of
work here regardless of the route chosen to achieve it.  Not enough
active developers. And In past posts there was mention of a gnucash
bounty program that didn't succeed in attracting developers to the project.

Has any thought been given to approaching crowdfunding sites such as
bounty source or freedom sponsors to help speed development time?

Regards,

Paul.