Are There Plans For A GUI Overhaul?

Paul Phillips paul at patchpitch.com
Sat Oct 15 06:40:10 EDT 2016

Hi John,

It appears there's been a big misunderstanding.

I don't accept that there is a conflict of interest. Why do you think
there is? As you would be aware there are many examples of open source
projects that have successfully adopted a commercial model.

I'm offering to assist in accelerating development on the project in a
way that complements the project goals, and not just coding: e.g.
helping to create and maintain user documentation.

I'm happy to discuss further with you and/or others in the development
team.  Perhaps IRC or another medium would be best rather than the
mailing list.

If the consensus is not to accept my help, then I respect that, but it
would be unfortunate if this opportunity passed merely due to a
misunderstanding.

Regards,
Paul.