Confirming Action

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Sep 16 10:42:18 EDT 2016

> On Sep 16, 2016, at 5:43 AM, David T. via gnucash-devel <gnucash-devel at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> As I mentioned earlier on a different thread, I reset my git documentation installation so that I can git going again on updating the documentation. I have now finished work on Bug 687290, and committed it. Can a True Developer let me know whether I succeeded in getting this fix into the documentation stream?

David,

Well, there's a pull request [1] with your patch, but you removed your repository from Github so the only way for me to apply it is to copy-and-paste (or read-and-type) it from the screen. Fortunately it's a small patch so that's practical, but it would have been better if you'd left the repository there for me to pull from.

Regards,
John Ralls

[1] https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/pull/61