Confirming Action

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 01:28:33 EDT 2016

John,

Thanks for the Yoda-like confirmation. Glad that it worked.

For what it’s worth, the light that went on was that I needed to watch carefully which repository (mine vs. the origin) and which branch (maint/master/my branches) were selected. I also was not noticing that Github changes from my forked repository to the origin when I issue a pull request; this change in perspective is disconcerting if you don’t recognize it.

Finally, before I go and do anything else, what exact steps do I need to do on my end to ensure that my fork is synced with the origin? It would be nice not to nuke everything again because I messed up my fork.

David