Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.14 Release 2016-06-28

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Sep 18 17:05:22 EDT 2016

> On Sep 18, 2016, at 1:46 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
>
> On Saturday 17 September 2016 16:11:38 John Ralls wrote:
>> GnuCash 2.6.14 released
>>
>> The GnuCash development team announces GnuCash 2.6.14, the fourteenth
>> maintenance release in the 2.6-stable series.
>>
> Thanks John for the work you put into this release. I'm glad you managed
> to get the Windows build to a successful end.

I still don't understand what's going on with sed. When I tried to run the commands directly everything worked, but it breaks consistently in the script. Suddenly having to hack the GOffice build after 5 years of it running successfully is weird too. I'm pretty sure nothing significant has changed since the last release, but it's consistent: Sed crashes on both my XP and Win7 VMs as well as Derek's VM. I have Visual Studio on my VMs so lib.exe is there and GOffice builds a shared library without complaining.

Regards,
John Ralls