LibOFX

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Sep 23 10:58:25 EDT 2016

Dear Thomas, how do you currently do the ofx import in kmymoney? Do you still use libofx as it is on source forge (or now GitHub) or do you have your own fork?

If there is any alternative available, it would be better to switch, because libofx has an extremely bad architecture. However, aqbanking will also cause significant work because it squeezes all the data through its common interface that was designed primarily for online banking, and it uses several pieces that are unnecessarily different from how the rest of the world does their coding. Isn't there any third alternative? After all, it is "only" about parsing an xml file...

No additional ideas here, sorry.

Regards, Christian