ISO 20022

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:06:28 EDT 2017

Hi,

Am 12.04.2017 um 18:52 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> On woensdag 12 april 2017 18:39:11 CEST Per Johansson wrote:
>> My bank in Finland, Nordea, delivers account statements in ISO 20022
>> format (XML). I would be happy to import them into Gnucash.
>
> Cool :)
>
> I don't think my bank(s) in Belgium provide this. I'll have to poke them.
>
> Geert

but your bank will probably use them to communicate with SWIFT, which
has its headquarter in Belgium, too.

I would suggest https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWIFT_message_types for
the relations of the different message types (MTxxx).

Currently we are supporting 2 SWIFT MT9xx formats.

You should talk with Aquamaniac to expand the respective aqbanking modules.

A few additional links can be found in
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Glossary .

Regards
Frank