Re: Completion of translation into Arabic language by 99% - GnuCash 2.6.16‎

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Apr 13 12:48:05 EDT 2017

> On Apr 13, 2017, at 8:54 AM, ⁨عبدالسلام عبدالعزيز⁩ <⁨ashalash at msn.com⁩> wrote:
>
> Dear Mr: John Ralls
>

> Completion of translation into Arabic language by 99% - GnuCash 2.6.16‎
>
> <gnucash-2.6.16.po>

Abdulsalam,

Thanks, but please use the gnucash-devel list rather than sending updated catalog files to me directly.

I have some questions about your changes to the header:

 # Translators:
 # Aziz2013 <Abdulaziz_ahmed2001 at hotmail.com>, 2013
+# ashalash <ashalash at msn.com>, 2013
+# ashalash1409 <ashalash1409 at hotmail.com>, 2013
+# ashalash1409 <ashalash1409 at hotmail.com>, 2013
+# ashalash <ashalash at msn.com>, 2013
+# Aziz2013 <Abdulaziz_ahmed2001 at hotmail.com>, 2013
 # khadiramd <khadird at yahoo.com>, 2013
 # ashalash <ashalash at msn.com>, 2013
+# MOHTARIF_TEC <ashalash at msn.com>, 2016.

This seems a bit excessive. Surely you need list yourself only once.

+"Language-Team: Arabic (http://translationproject.org/team/ar.html) "

I thought that you weren't working with the Translation Project. If you are then we need to get Benno to mark Arabic as internal and you should use the TP tools to update your catalog at translationproject.org. If not then you shouldn't reference them in the header.

Regards,
John Ralls