building master

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:00:33 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have been unable to spend any time on gnucash for several weeks but am
about to get started again. I checked out master anew but when I tried to
build it, I get:

/usr/bin/ld:
../../../src/engine/test-core/.libs/libgncmod-test-engine.a(test-engine-stuff.o):
undefined reference to symbol '__gxx_personality_v0@@CXXABI_1.3'
/usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command
line
Makefile:839: recipe for target 'test-import-pending-matches' failed
make[4]: *** [test-import-pending-matches] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
'/home/gnucash-dev/gitcheckouts/gnucash-clean-new-build/src/import-export/test'

This is on Fedora 25 and I know Geert does his development on Fedora. Is
anybody else seeing this? Is there a new dependency that has been added
that I missed?

Thanks for any feedback.

Alex