Active Save Button on start up

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 07:26:43 EDT 2017

Hi,

Over the last few weeks I have noticed that my test file always starts with
the save button active. If I immediately save and close, then load the file
again it comes back active.

Created a new empty file, all is well, added one simple transaction, all is
well, scheduled that transaction to be weekly I get the active save all the
time.

Looking at the commits in master, this one seems to be likely,

https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/3367e191c8072fe4e49b06c1e99d43f7fde0304f

So the first question is, this should not happen right, if the scrub
function fixes any thing then the save should save these changes and so it
should not find any problems on the next load ?

The other thing that I do not understand is when you look at that commit
and compare it to the source file they are different but I can not find any
subsequent changes to make it so.

Regards,

   Bob