about that restructuring, and .scm files

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:02:26 EDT 2017

Regarding adding new reports

Apologies if this is the worst time to ask, but I believe I have fixed some
scheme reports which can be plugged in the following folders. I've tested
in Windows and Ubuntu and they seem to work well. It'll belong in Report >
Collected Reports, and would make a nice addition to 2.8 release.

- scm/gnucash/* will hold gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm and
report-other-menu.scm
- scm/gnucash/report/standard-reports/* will hold new reports

Unfortunately I cannot identify the proper source for the scm/gnucash/*
folder - it seems to accumulate files from src/engine, src/scm... I guess
src/scm is the right one? I don't know how to build from source to test.

Chris