Python bindings and Gtk3

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Thu Aug 10 03:22:59 EDT 2017

> On Aug 10, 2017, at 12:31 AM, Mike Alexander <mta at umich.edu> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 9, 2017, at 1:49 PM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us> wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, looks like both whitespace and font are larger. What version of Gtk+-3?
>>

> It’s version 3.22.
>
>> Hmm, looks like both whitespace and font are larger. What version of Gtk+-3?
>>
>> You can try fiddling with the tab-label styling in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css. There's some guidance in https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/theming.html <https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/theming.html>.
>
> I’ll take a look at that.

3.22.what? I pushed the change to gtk that caused the pango breakage between 3.22.11 and 3.22.12 so 3.22.11 wouldn't have had the problem... and of course if pango is using the fontconfig backend it shouldn't manifest anyway. Of course it's also possible that MacPorts picked up my patch from the bug.

Regards,
John Ralls