Timeline and goals for Gnucash v 2.8

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Aug 11 03:26:47 EDT 2017

On vrijdag 11 augustus 2017 06:17:53 CEST Sumit Bhardwaj wrote:
> Apologies for the delay in responding. Gmail put this email in spam and
> that has been happening a lot with Geert's emails. Not sure, what's
> happening.

That's odd. What reason does gmail give to put it in spame ? Do others
experience this as well ?

> Looking at the list above:
> - For the clean-up, I am happy to take a look at cleaning up and adding
> unit tests. Let me know which one you would like me to start with. My
> preference would be CSV importer.

That is great and the CSV importer would be a good place to start. It consists
of a set of classes, of which only the GncTokenizer class currently has
unittests. There are few more for which to add unit tests:
- the support classes GncPreTrans/Split (in gnc-trans-props.[ch]pp) and
GncCsvTransSettings
- the actual importer class GncTxImport

Regards,

Geert