Source directory restructuring

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Aug 12 02:25:47 EDT 2017

On zaterdag 12 augustus 2017 07:38:31 CEST John Ralls wrote:
> > On Aug 12, 2017, at 6:22 AM, Frank H. Ellenberger
> > <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,

> >> Yes, I would drop src.
> >
> > Ahem, if I understand them right, most tools, I am using for e.g.
> > I18N/L10N and documentation expect a directory src.
>
> That's interesting because most Gnome packages no longer have one and yet
> they all use gettext. What tools are they? Are you sure that 'src' isn't a
> configuration directory?

I was about the ask the same question.

The current state of my work doesn't seem to have any issues. You can test it
by pulling the 'reorganize-source-dirs' branch from my github repo
(gjanssens). I intend to make a few more minor tweaks before pushing this to
master.

So I'm interested to hear which tools you believe would have issues.

Thanks !

Geert