Source directory restructuring

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Aug 18 02:56:31 EDT 2017

On donderdag 17 augustus 2017 23:59:56 CEST Alex Aycinena wrote:
> I can also verify, from an earlier build, that test-import-pending-matches
> is run on my system with autotools. It didn't run after the latest git pull
> because of the test-backend-dbi failure in autotools as well.
>
> That's a nice feature of the cmake route: if there is a failure in a test
> subsequent tests are run whereas in autotools make check stops and if there
> are other test failures you won't see them.

You can get closer to this in autotools by adding the -k switch to make. In
that case it will continue even after failure. It's not quite as nice as the
cmake way because
- it will also continue in case of a compilation failure
- there's still lots of noise in between the test results so you have pages
and pages of info to scroll through.

Geert