Change aging.scm report intervals (0-30,31-60,...)

Eric Wheeler gnucash-devel at lists.ewheeler.net
Wed Aug 23 20:28:10 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm trying to understand the aging.scm report and how it generates the
receivable aging.  Specifically, I would like to split the 31-60 range
into two ranges of 31-45 and 46-60.  Or, if simpler, just make the buckets
15 days apart instead of 30 days apart.

We have notification policies around the 45-day mark and it would be great
to make this easier for our AR.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

--
Eric Wheeler