Win-10 lockups (was Re: Branching proposal for 2.7.x)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 28 08:07:37 EDT 2017

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

> We're almost ready to release 2.7.0, I just need to figure out why the
> build script locks up the Win10 VM build server.

If we can figure this out, that would be useful.  Are we sure it's the
build script?  Can you reliably reproduce it?  If so, maybe I can watch
the VM logs in "real time" while you cause the lock-up and maybe I'll
see something.  But I think it's a lock-up inside the VM, and not
necessarily in the VM system itself.  The reason I think this is that we
can still connect to the console but the system is just not responsive.

I'll ask on the ovirt list to see if anyone else has seen this.