Gtk3 master

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Aug 31 10:17:43 EDT 2017

On donderdag 31 augustus 2017 16:01:19 CEST Robert Fewell wrote:
> It builds with "guile2.0" removed on that line, also output of which guile
> is /usr/bin/guile and that version is 1.8.8. I do not have version 2
> installed.
> Bob

Thanks for detailing this. It turns out the FIND_PROGRAM invocation was
incorrect. I didn't catch that because cmake caches such tests :(

I have pushed another commit which fixes this on my system. It also splits the
FIND_PROGRAM call for guile 2 and guile 1 environments.

Can you test whether this works for you ?

Geert