Recent lib changes

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Dec 3 15:09:45 EST 2017

Op zondag 3 december 2017 13:51:18 CET schreef Robert Fewell:
> Just a follow up, the VM I was using with a checkout before the changes at
> some point a /usr/etc/gnucash directory was created and hence works. If I
> rename the directory I get the same in the VM with an up to date checkout
> of unstable that does not have this directory but /etc/gnucash.
>
> I am confused !!!

Bob,

In addition to the information John gave, check whether your source directory
has a files named
libgnucash/core-utils/gncla-dir.h

If so remove it and rebuild gnucash. This file contains the paths (libdir,
bindir,...) that the gnucash code will use to locate its modules and related
files at runtime. However the file in the source dir is created by autotools
and may not have been updated properly during a cmake run. On my system this
caused the build to pick up the wrong paths and not find the gnc-modules at
runtime.

Geert