Developer Referral / Chase OFX

YMX ymx3 at icloud.com
Thu Dec 28 09:08:14 EST 2017

Dear List,

I'm just following up to an inquiry I posted about a year ago.

The developer of the software package we are using says that Chase shut down the API to do automatic downloads from their credit cards. I'm wondering if anyone from the GnuCash community may have insight into this and be able to provide help to the developer? If GnuCash is still able to download credit card transactions from Chase it sounds like it should be fixable, no?

Thanks!
YM